This post is sponsored by Walmart.
I don’t know about you, but I rarely give a second thought to adding a small accessory or a new pillow to my living room. However, I rarely do anything different with what’s on my kitchen countertops. I spend more time in this spot than almost anywhere else and decided to add a few cozy touches and updates for fall. I started by replacing a coffee maker that irritated me daily and changed to this easy and much faster brewing Ninja. I love the fact that you fill the detachable reservoir (instead of the coffee pot) with water. (It’s the little things during the morning rush!)
Besides a better morning coffee experience, here are a more few ways I’m cozying up my kitchen:
- I upgraded my canisters to these pretty ones with sealed wood lids. I’m currently using them for sugar, flour, coffee and peppercorns.
- This pumpkin + chai scent has become my favorite fall candle.
- I’m leaning a piece of more modern art and I like the way it looks. (I borrowed it from the dining room but think I’ll do something similar.)
- For height, I used this topiary and sat it down in a larger brass planter with some moss.
- Leaned cutting boards are a great way to add (useful) texture–especially to an all-white kitchen.
- I have a lamp nearby on another cabinet, but if you have the space, a mini lamp on the countertop makes for cozy night lighting.
Everything pictured here is from Walmart Home. Their collections just keep getting better and you can’t beat the prices. (I bought a small stash of those candles.) Another perk: free 2-day shipping and returns for purchases over $35.