I thought when I put our family gallery wall up in the kitchen a few years ago that I would change out the photos every six months or so. I’m sure you’re shocked when I tell you that I haven’t touched them one time. . . Yet the other day, I found myself staring at one of the same pictures and smiling. Isn’t that the whole point of displaying your favorite memories? In other words, it’s worth the trouble. To make the process a little easier, I’ve compiled a “Fast Favorites” list of gallery wall frames.
- I used these for our kitchen wall. I love that you get a big mat for the price. They also come in black but I really like a white on white gallery.
- You can’t go wrong with a simple, thin gold frame.
- I know everyone raves about IKEA frames, but I like these for a basic black framing just as much. I’ve used them for several projects and you can’t beat the price.
- These brass frames with leather straps are sure to make a statement. Even just adding one to a gallery mix would be a fun way to change things up.
- I bought one of these at a PB outlet several years ago and it’s still my favorite. I love the oversized square shape and large matting. The 4×4 squares would be perfect for Instagram photos.
- These acrylic frames would make for a great modern gallery with their simple design.
Want to avoid a hundred nail holes in your wall? I’m also loving this option for hanging pictures.
See more of my FAST FAVORITES: