There’s always so much talk about how to mix patterns in a room. But, how do you feel about using just one pattern on repeat?
- This can be a really high-end designer look, but you have to commit. . .
- Totally takes the guesswork out of pattern mixing!
- A fresh, modern print will keep this approach from looking old-fashioned.
- Easy to add an accent color, but stick to one so it doesn’t look too busy.
- I’ve been searching Spoonflower a lot lately, and it’s a great site for achieving this look. Almost all of their patterns are offered in both fabric and (removable) wallpaper.
PS—Are you all also having issues with the Pinterest search feature? Such a pain this morning. . .
PPS—Are you snowed in where you live??