While I was in NYC, I visited the beautiful studio at One Kings Lane. And, of course, I took lots of pictures for you guys.
I believe one of the reasons for their success is the beautiful styling. You can look at inspiration boards all day long but knowing how to actually use a piece in your home is a different story. I’ve already been rethinking a few things around our house since my visit.
Want to get the “OKL look”? I noticed a few trends repeated throughout the studio:
- Layered rugs (vintage, natural, hides)
- Indigo (lots of deep blues in rich textures)
- Tribal inspired pillows and artwork
- Blue and white jars (a classic, for sure!)
- Animal prints (leopard stools, a cowhide ottoman, zebra chairs)
- Boxwoods (simple, clean and classic)