I first “met” Camille through our blogs when we worked together on her online design project a few years ago. She lives with her young family in California, and I’ve since been a fan of her easy, relaxed style and how she proves that you can pack a lot of punch into a small house. She’s not doing much blogging these days, so I asked her if she would let me share some recent photos of her home here.
- soft, neutral walls throughout
- fresh greenery or flowers in every room
- warm wood tones; few painted pieces
- antique/vintage furniture mixed with more modern accessories and art
- no heavy window treatments so natural light streams in
PS–Camille has a beautiful Instagram account. Follow her here.