1. Pretty, soft colors in this home tour.
2. Sarah’s newly completed fireplace project.
(PS—If you have a TV over the fireplace, I think that long wood box is the perfect mantel accessory.)
3. A pretty (and free!) botanical to print and use in your Fall decorating.
4. Remember the post I did on printing your photos as reusable wall decals? Paper Culture contacted me after the post and is offering my readers a 30% discount off of all wall decals through Oct. 30th with the code HOMEFUN.
5. Perfect inspiration to get me going on the twins’ room.
(photography credit: Michael J. Lee)
6. A friend recently introduced me to a blog that I honestly didn’t want to start reading. The author is a mom of four with an amazing faith—and advanced cancer. But, the beautiful part of her blog is that every time I read it, I feel more inspired than sad. I want to love the people around me more, savor little moments more, trust Him more. That’s really her whole message and the reason she wrote this book that was released this past Wednesday. I just ordered it and thought you might want to, too.